Is there anything I need to do to prepare for the installation?
There are just a few things you’ll want to know.
- Someone must be home to let our installers into to your home.
- Make space available in your driveway if at all possible so our driver can park close to your house.
- Clear furniture from the area near the location where your new windows and doors will be installed. Our installers will be happy to help you upon their arrival if you’re unable to clear the area beforehand, but we cannot be held responsible for any damages.
- Remove all window treatments from the windows including blinds, shades, curtains, etc.
- Turn off security systems if applicable.